Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

RAOC 2.0!!!

Welcome back, to all the ghosts of blogs past who may still frequent this place.

So, the last time I tried to kick this off I lasted, what, 2 weeks? The first problem came when I undertook to create those accursed film diaries! What at the time seemed like a great way to give my blog a point of difference, in the end seemed a little too much like hard work...

So, things are going to be different this time. I have recently had offers to write content for a number of gaming blogs, a challenge which I was all too happy to accept. This blog then will stand as a centralised hub of my various writings. If I write something that appears on the internet, rest assured it shall be linked here!

To kick things off, at the below link you will find a piece I wrote on the trials and tribulations of waiting for indie classic Fez to be patched. It was published on The Age's Screen Play blog last week:

http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/games/blogs/screenplay/your-turn-fezstration-20120628-213hk.html

Plenty more in the pipeline, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment